Live Well Service
The Live Well Service brings together a team of specialists in the practice to provide a range of physical, emotional and social support. You can refer yourself into this service.
The Live Well Service offers a coordinated approach between professionals such as CBT therapists, social prescribers, clinical pharmacists and your GP. The team will work together to develop an individualised care plan that is tailored to your specific needs and designed to improve your wellbeing.
If any of the following apply to you, you can refer yourself straight into the Live Well Service by completing the form on the ‘Make an appointment’ page or by speaking to Reception.
- Worried about any aspect of your mental health
- Feeling lonely or isolated
- Having difficulty managing a physical health condition
- Finding it difficult to maintain a healthy lifestyle/manage weight
- Worried about alcohol use
- Struggling to cope but not sure why
- Looking for support to maintain your general wellbeing